(party size) serves 8 to 10
3 lb pounds red potatoes(cut into square chunks)
12 Green Giant corn cobbets, (each cobbet cut into thirds)
2lb smoked hot sausage links, sliced at an angle
2 stick of salted butter melted
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ cup of Tones Cajun Season divided in half
3 lb crab legs, separated into individual legs
2lb jumbo shrimp cleaned and deveined
3 tbsp Cathy's Parsley Flakes
Preheat oven 350 degrees
1. Place potatoes, corn and sausage into large roasting pan, mix 1 stick of melted butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil in small bowl and pour over vegetables. Sprinkle ¼ cup of Tones Cajun Seasoning on top and mix well. Cover with lid and bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Thaw all seafood and drain any excess water. Mix craw fish and cab legs together in sink or large bowl. Sprinkle remaining Cajun seasoning and mix well.
3. When vegetables and sausage are ready remove them from roasting pan and set in a pan or bowl.
4. Layer bottom of roasting pan with half of crab and craw fish mix, half of sausage and vegetable mix, 1 lb of shrimp and 1 ½ tbsp of Cathy's Parsley flakes. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients and sprinkle top layer of shrimp with ½ tbsp of Tones Cajun Seasoning, Cathy's Parsley Flakes and drizzle remaining olive oil and butter mixture over seafood.
5. lid on. Return to over and bake for 45 min or until pot is steaming when lid is removed. Your seafood Boil is ready!!