1. Trim access fat from the chops and sprinkle them with Tones Ground Black Pepper. Heat the bacon in a frying pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes, until crisp and the fat has rendered. With a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat.
2. Heat the butter with the remaining bacon fat until foaming. Add the chops and brown well over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Turn and brown the other side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool slightly, then sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Whisk in the wine and stock or water. Add the bouquet garni and Tones Ground Black Pepper and bring to a boil. Return the chops and bacon to the pan. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork.
4. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and keep warm, add the cream to the pan and bring just to a boil. Return the chops to the pan and heat gently for 2-3 minutes, so that the flavors blend.
5. Arrange the chops, bones pointing upward on a warmed platter. Taste the sauce for seasoning, whisking in more mustard if you like. Spoon the sauce over the chops, and then sprinkle with the parsley. Serve over noodles. (to cook egg noodles, follow directions on package)