Sautéed Shrimp Quesadilla
Shrimp Quesadilla Ingredients:
1lb jumbo shrimp cleaned and deveined
5 slices of havarti cheese sliced in half
5 (6) inch flour tortillas (preferably La Banderita)
1 tsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves minced
1 inch of ginger shaved and minced
1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp Tones paprika
¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 small zucchini cut length wise in to strips & in half
1 red onion sliced
1 large tomato sliced
1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp cracked pepper
1 bell pepper chopped and seeded
1 large tomato chopped and seeded
1 garlic clove minced
2 green onions chopped
1 small red onion chopped
1tbsp Dijon mustard
½ cup olive oil
½ cup red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper
1. Mix oil. Vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add vegetables mix well. Place in refrigerator
Roasted Vegetables Directions
Preheat oven to broil
1 In a large bowl mix White Balsamic Vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Add vegetables and coat well. Place vegetables on flat pan on and broil in oven for 10 minutes. Turning occasionally. Remove from oven.
1. Add all marinade ingredients into a medium size bowl and mix well. Spread marinade all over shrimp and cover with plastic wrap for 2 hours.
2. When shrimp is ready heat large skillet on medium high, add 2 tbsp olive oil. When oil is hot place shrimp in pan sear for 5 minutes or until shrimp are no longer clear.
3. Clean out skillet, heat pan on medium and add 1 tsp of canola oil.
4. Place 1 slice of cheese on tortilla, add 5 shrimp, roasted vegetables and fold in half. Place in heated pan. Brown quesadilla on both sides and remove from pan. Cut quesadillas in half, repeat with remaining ingredients.
5. Place on platter and serve with vegetable salsa.