Smoked Salmon Crostini
1lb smoked salmon, thin sliced
1 French baguette loaf
6 0z Philadelphia soften cream cheese
1 tsp Cathy's Dill Weed
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp Tones Garlic Powder
1 3.5oz of capers
1 medium red onion finely chopped
Drizzle of Extra virgin olive oil
Cathy's Parsley Flakes (as garnish)
Preheat oven to broil
1. mix 1 tsp Cathy's Dill Weed into cream cheese and mix well
2. cut bread into ½ inch slices
3. in small bowl mix ¼ cup olive oil and Tones Garlic power together
4. Brush olive oil on top of slices.
5. Place bread on cookie sheet and place in broiler. Allow bread to brown lightly. One minute or less, do not allow bread to over cook or toast will become to hard. Remove from oven.
6. Spread cream cheese on top of bread place smoke salmon pieces on cream cheese add a dab of cream cheese mixture on top of salmon and sprinkle with red onions, capers and repeat. Drizzle finished crostinis with olive oil and Cathy's Parsley Flakes and serve.