Jumbo Stuffed Shells with Pork Tenderloin & Sherry Sauce
1.25 lb pork tenderloin
1 tbsp Lawry’s Perfect Blend Rub
2 cups chopped flat leaf spinach
4 oz sliced baby portabella mushrooms
8 oz Muenster cheese
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cups mozzarella & provolone cheese mix
1 12ozbox of Jumbo shell noodles prepared
Sherry sauce Ingredients
1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
2 oz. Butter (1/2 stick)
1 Tsp. Tones Cracked Peppercorn
2 Cathy’s Bay leaves
1/2 tsp. dried
1 1/2 cup Sherry wine
1/2 cup red wine (Use a good table wine)
1/2 cup heavy cream
Tenderloin cooking instructions
1. Prepare noodles according to package
2. Butterfly tenderloin season with rub
3. Heat large skillet on high with oil. Sear tenderloin on each side for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and allow cooling. Cut meat into small bit size pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
4. Add onions, spinach, mushrooms, Muenster cheese and ricotta cheese. Mix well and stuff jumbo noodles with meat mixture. Place stuffed noodles in to baking dish.
Preheat oven 350
Sherry Sauce Instructions
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and sauté shallots, thyme, bay leaf, and peppercorns for (approximately 5-6 minutes).
2. Add Sherry wine and red wine and reduce to half (approximately 5-6 minutes).
3. Simmer for approximately 5-6 minutes (until sauce has thickened). Remove bay leaves.
4. Top shells with mozzarella and provolone cheese and pour sauce over noodles cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes